- To get acquainted with Unmanned Arial System (UAV), Database concepts and Soft ComputingTechniques.
- To understand Digitisation techniques andinterpretation.
- To provide hands on training on Unmanned Arial System (UAV), database and Soft Computing Techniques for enhancing productivity in rainfedagriculture.
Brief content of course:
The module course will include fundamental concepts about Computer, Representation of data in different forms, Database concepts, Working of UAV, Different soft computing techniques for analysis of collected data. Use/integration of these techniques for development of Website / Blogs /Apps.Applications of UAV’s (Drone) for precision inagriculture.
Computer Fundamentals – A short review, actual representation of data in different forms like text (alphanumeric), images, Pictures and audio-visual (Video). Database concepts and its relevance for agriculture information system with specific reference to GIS, Remote sensing and UAV applications. Soft computing techniques for agriculture – review. History and system view of Drones. Case studies on use of UAV’s (Drones) in agriculture.
UAV – Critical techniques and requirements. Technical performance, regulatory framework.Case study on implementation of Soft computing technique (ANN, Fuzzy & Neural-Fuzzy- Hybrid).IoT concepts.Design of database for UAV application in agriculture.Digitization and ground truthing.Use of Drone Mapping software.Components of existing ERP system for Drone applications inagriculture.
Hands on sessions for designing, implementing database.Development of Soft computing technique for generation/interpretation of data produced by UAV (Drones).Configuration setup of drones on field.Use of Open source tools for UAV application.Integration of generated data/interpretations with tools for development of Adaptive technologies.
Expected outcome: By the end of module course the students/ participants will acquire the knowledge of
- Data Representation/storage formats, Digitization ofMaps.
- Drone system and its applications in Agriculture Drone Mapping Software & related ERP concepts.
- Database concepts. Awareness about Soft computingtechniques
- Hands on training/Execution of on field Drone Systemuse
- Technology transfer to end user for enhancing the Precision andProductivity.