- To evaluate soil site suitability for major crop production systems in studyarea.
- To identify the soil boundary by using hyper spectral remote sensing ,Drones and GIS technique for development of soil site suitabilitymap.
- To identify the nutrients deficiency symptoms by using Drones technique for site specific nutrientsmanagement.
- Development of DSS for doubling farmerincome.
- To educative the real user throughtrainings.
Brief contents: The decision support system is the powerful tool for doubling the farmer income. This module mainly focuses on to evaluate the soil site suitability for commonly grown crop in study area and development of soil site suitability map by using hyper spectral remote sensing, Drones and GIS technique for popper selection of site for specific crop in study area . This is the new concept of land evaluation and land use information through Geographical Information System. Geospatial soil data is the key for land development program. Identify nutrient deficiency symptoms by Drones technique and check the ground trough through laboratory analysis for properdiagnosis.
Part 1 : Evaluate the soil site suitability for communal grown crop by using already available data set and analysis of morphological, physical and chemical and mineralogical characteristics of remaining part of Marathwadaregion.
Part 2 : Identify the studied soil boundary by using new technique hyper spectral imaginary data set and its confirmation through Drones technique and ground troughs. The soil site suitability map will be prepared by using GIS technique.
Part 3 : The Nutrient deficiency symptoms will be identify through Drones technique and verified through plant chemical analysis for proper and timely diagnosis.
Expected outcome :
- Provide soil resource inventory of Marathwada region. This can helpful to land use planner, students, researcher andfarmers.
- Soil site suitability map can helpful to farmers for proper selection of soil site as per its suitability it could helpful to doubling the farmer income.
- Promotes the awareness of farmer and real user regarding soil site suitability and nutrient deficiency for proper management.