- To understand the concepts of ICTs and use of ICT tools for Agril.Extension.
- To develop ICT based agricultural information management platform for strengthening agriculturalextension.
- To study the usages of robotics, drones, AGVs & Smart Devices inagriculture.
- ICTs – Concept, definition, tools and application in extension education. Reorganizing the extension efforts using ICTs, advantages,limitationsand
- ICTs projects, National and International case studies of Extension Projects using ICTs. Different models / approaches ofICTs.
- Expert systems in agriculture. Agricultural web sites and portals. IoT inAgriculture.
- Agricultural content analysis of ICT projects. Handling of ICT tools. Designing extension content. Online extension service. Visit to ICT extension project
- Community Radio, Web, Tele and Video Conferencing. Computer aided extension. Information Kioks, Multimedia, Emerging issues inICT.
- Use of Social media and mobile apps for Transfer of Technology, Market Led extension. Creation of accounts on socialmedia.
- National e-Agricultural Initiatives andExtension
- Farmers Call Centres inIndia
- Agricultural knowledge management and dissemination through digital libraries and participatoryvideos.
- Linking farmer to markets – e-NAM, AGMARKNET,e-Choupal
Part-III: Use of Robotics, drones, AGVs and Smart Portable Device in agriculture
- Students will acquire knowledge and skills in understanding the concepts of ICTs and how ICT tools can be used for AgriculturalExtension.
- Student studies various ICT projects which are successful in delivering the services to the clientele fulfilling the objectives of ToT (Reaching tounreached).
- Develop expertise in handling of robotics, drones, AGVs and smart portable device in agriculture.